§ 1 Validity, definitions of terms
(1) Cielo Leucht-Sterne c/o DINAX GmbH, Fuggerstraße 9a, D-41468 Neuss, Germany (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “Cielo Leucht products for children”) operates an online store for goods under the website https://www.cielo.de. The following general terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter referred to as “customer” or “you”) in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) “Consumer” in the sense of these terms and conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity. “Entrepreneur” is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity which, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity, whereby a partnership with legal capacity is a partnership which is equipped with the ability to acquire rights and enter into obligations.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contracts, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders placed via our online store at https://www.cielo.de.
(2) Our product presentations on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) Upon receipt of an order in our online store, the following regulations apply: The customer submits a binding offer to conclude a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our online store. The order is placed in the following steps:
Selection of the desired goods,
Adding products by clicking the appropriate button (e.g. “Add to cart”, “Add to shopping bag” or similar),
Checking the information in the shopping cart,
Calling up the order overview by clicking on the corresponding button (e.g. “Continue to checkout”, “Continue to payment”, “To order overview” or similar),
Input/check of address and contact data, selection of payment method, confirmation of the terms and conditions and cancellation policy,
Completion of the order by pressing the button “Buy now”. This represents your binding order.
The contract is concluded when you receive an order confirmation from us within three working days at the e-mail address provided.
(4) In the event of conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with Cielo Leucht-Sterne c/o DINAX GmbH, Fuggerstraße 9a, D-41468 Neuss, Germany.
(5) Before placing the order, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the General Terms and Conditions and the revocation instruction, is carried out by e-mail after you have placed the order, in part automatically. We do not save the text of the contract after the conclusion of the contract.
(6) Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. the browser’s “back button”). They can also be corrected by canceling the order process prematurely, closing the browser window and repeating the process.
(7) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and in particular that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Subject of the contract and essential features of the products
(1) With our online store is subject matter of the contract:
The sale of goods. You can see the concrete offered goods on our article pages.
(2) The essential characteristics of the goods are to be found in the article description.
(3) The sale of digital products is subject to the restrictions evident from the product description or otherwise resulting from the circumstances, in particular with regard to hardware and/or software requirements for the target environment. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the subject of the contract is only the private and commercial use of the products without the right to resell or sublicense.
§ 4 Prices, shipping costs and delivery
(1) The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The respective purchase price is to be paid before delivery of the product (advance payment), unless we expressly offer purchase on account. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button in the online store or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise specified for the individual payment methods, payment claims are due for payment immediately.
(3) In addition to the indicated prices, shipping costs may be incurred for the delivery of products, unless the respective article is not shown as free of shipping costs. The shipping costs will be clearly indicated again on the offers, if necessary in the shopping cart system and on the order overview.
(4) All offered products are, unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description, immediately ready for shipment (delivery time: [ place the value for default_delivery_time_text ] after receipt of payment).
(5) The delivery is worldwide.
§ 5 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 6 Right of revocation
As a consumer you have a right of withdrawal. This depends on our cancellation policy.
§ 7 Contract language
The contract language is exclusively German.
§ 8 Warranty/Customer Service
(1) The warranty is based on the statutory provisions.
(2) For entrepreneurs, the warranty period for delivered goods is 12 months.
(3) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item(s) or the digital goods or the service provided immediately upon fulfilment of the contract for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. Failure to do so will of course not affect your statutory warranty claims.
(4) Our customer service for questions, complaints and objections is available to you Cielo Support, Hotline: +49 (0) 2131 / 34 18 – 55, E-Mail: email@example.com, You can reach us: Mo – Fr: 10:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 16:00, You can reach us: Mo – Fr: 10am – 1pm and 2pm – 4pm at your disposal.
§ 9 Final provisions
(1) German law applies. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention shall expressly not apply.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the provider’s registered office.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)